Please follow the hierarchy,
- serveradmin account is for managing Server Administration and Managing ISPs
- ISP account is intented for managing Resellers / Franchisees
- Reseller account is intented for managing Employee Account, Customers, Billing Packages, Area/Location, SMS/Email, Radius etc
- Employee account is intented for low level Privileges
From version 4.0 and later, the minimal data was pre-created for ready to use. The following data were pre-created.
- ISP1 as first ISP whith login user as isp1 and password as isp1
- Reseller1 as first Reseller whith login user as reseller1 and password as reseller1
- A Demo plan
- and a demo customer with PPPoE username as demo and password as demo
- The default NAS IP was set to 172.20.20.1, you may modify as per your need
You can now try connect with above demo user, it should work. It is requested that please change all above default password for security reasons.
Any how for the completeness of documentation, the manual setup procedure too given below: